Take the test you'll enjoy:
A Toyota test drive at Toyota of Santa Barbara
School may be out for you, graduate, but there's still more to learn - and earn. If you've obtained a degree within the last two years or will graduate within the next six months, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyotas through Toyota of Santa Barbara and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
It pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program1
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following:
- $750 rebate when you finance or lease one of the following new untitled Toyota vehicles through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS): Camry, Camry Hybrid, C-HR, Corolla, Corolla iM, Prius (excl. Prius Prime), Prius c, Prius v, RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Tacoma, Yaris, Yaris iA, or 86. All new untitled Scion (discontinued 2016) vehicles are also included.
- Competitive APRs and lease terms on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
Making the grade: How to qualify
To qualify for the rebate, you'll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college, or university during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year trade or vocational school during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Get to work. When submitting credit application, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
If you meet all the above criteria but have experienced credit lapses, don't give up. You may still qualify if you've paid off your obligations within 60 days or less of the due date and do not have charge-offs totaling more than $1,000 in the past 24 months.
The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.
For more information surrounding the Toyota Recent College Graduate Program please contact a Toyota of Santa Barbara sales or financial services representative.