* - Denotes Service guests receive a 20% discount off the Daily rate
- Must be 21 years of age or older, need a valid driver's license and a major credit card in your own name to rent a TRAC vehicle.
- A valid license from the Renter's state of residence or country of origin is required (i.e., must not be expired, must not have any restrictions).
- An International Driving Permit is acceptable, but is not required.
- A learner's permit is not an acceptable license.
- Proof of full coverage insurance is required at time of rental. Collision Damage Waiver is available for only $9.00 a day.
- Customers are responsible for any vehicle damage or other costs while the rental vehicle is in their possession, and are expected to return rental vehicles in the same condition they received them except for ordinary wear.
- Rental cars are prohibited from being driven into Mexico.
- Rental vehicles being paid for by Toyota Warranty, Service Department, Sales Department or another entity DOES NOT INCLUDE FUEL used by the customer. Customers must return the vehicle with a FULL tank of gas.
- A charge of $0.20 per mile will be assessed to customers returning vehicles less than full of fuel.
- Transporting animals in rental vehicles is permitted, but a $150.00 cleaning fee will be charged if cleaning is required.
- Rental vehicles being paid for by a third party must be returned within 24 hours of vehicle repairs being completed or customers will be charged the retail rate for each additional day the customer retains the rental vehicle.
- $0.10 per mile if go over miles allowed
- Refueling fee is $0.20 per mile.
- Smoking not allowed $150.00 fee if violated.
Monthly rentals are available. Please email or call to inquire.