During normal web site usage, we do not collect or store personally identifiable information such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, or social security number. You can visit Toyota of Santa Barbara's web site to read product, company, and other information. The only information we collect and store during normal web site usage is the name of your Internet service provider, the web site you last visited, the pages you request, and the date and time of those requests.We collect this information to generate statistics and measure site activity to improve the usefulness of customer visits. This information is shared only within Toyota of Santa Barbara.
1. THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WE MAY COLLECT ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Identifiers such as name, address, telephone number, IP address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, state identification card, financial information, other similar identifiers, and your image, signature, and other personal identifiers.
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or Federal law.
- Commercial information, including records of vehicles, parts, accessories, and other personal property, products or services purchased, or other purchasing or consuming histories.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information including, but not limited to browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website.
- Geolocation data.
- Professional or employment information.
- Education Information.
- Inferences drawn from the above categories,such as consumer preferences, characteristics, attitudes, predispositions.
2. EACH OF THE CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION IN COLUMN 1 IS COLLECTED FOR EACH OF THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES:
- To provide products and services to you or in connection with a transaction involving you
- To perform a contract between us and you
- To respond to any requests or questions from you
- To improve products and services
- To comply with legal obligations
- For product recall and related purposes;
- To protect against fraudulent or illegal activity
- For auditing purposes
- To market to you
- To communicate with you about our affiliates
- To contact you regarding a past or potential future transaction
- To maintain an account with you
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Websites
- To comply with the requirements of law, including the California Consumer Protection Act
3. We sometimes share information with unaffiliated third parties we collaborate with or that provide offers to you. This may or may not be considered a “sale” under California law. If you’d like to opt-out under the CCPA of sale by us of your personal information, please click here: “Do Not Sell My Info” or visit toyotaofsantabarbara.com.
4. Our Privacy Notice covers additional legally required disclosures about your personal information. Please review our Privacy Notice at toyotaofsantabarbara.com.