Toyota of Santa Barbara Battery Service and Replacement
- Is your battery more than three years old?
- Has your battery outlived its warranty period?
- Have any warning lights come on?
- Has your vehicle been jump-started lately?
- Have you had to use a portable charger to recharge your battery lately?
- Do the lights dim when the A/C or heat is on?
- Has your vehicle had alternator or belt problems recently?
- Is there visible corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
If your vehicle is hard to start and/or has dim headlights when the engine is turned off, your battery is getting weak and should be replaced with a new Toyota TrueStartTM battery. Manufactured to Toyota's exacting standards for quality and performance, these batteries offer the right combination of cold cranking amps (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) for reliable performance regardless of climate.
Toyota TrueStartTM batteries have been approved by Toyota engineers for years of trouble-free service–and no one knows your Toyota better than they do. Schedule your appointment at Toyota of Santa Barbara to have your battery serviced or replaced. We will also properly dispose of your old battery to conserve our environment!
Own a Scion? Your Scion will receive proper care by trained technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts.
Toyota of Santa Barbara
5611 Hollister Ave
Goleta, CA 93117 Get Directions
$20.00 OFF Retail Price with Installation*
• 84-Month National Warranty
• 24-Month Roadside Assistance Coverage
*Plus tax. Coupon must be presented when order is written. Excludes hybrid batteries. Not retroactive. No cash value. Cannot be applied to over the counter purchases. Not valid with any other offer or advertised special. Toyota & Scion vehicles only. Valid only at Toyota of Santa Barbara. Expires 1/31/20.
|Monday||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|