During these uncertain times, we know that you must have a lot of questions. At Toyota of Santa Barbara, we're trying to answer as many as we can to help keep you informed of your car-buying and -servicing options. We hope you'll find this information about how we're operating during the COVID-19 outbreak useful. If there's anything we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Toyota dealership in Goleta, CA, at your earliest convenience.
Is Toyota of Santa Barbara Open Right Now?
We are currently open for sales, by appointment only, during the hours of 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday. If you need auto service, we are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
We offer on-site and at-home sales, so contact us today to inquire about the new Toyota vehicle you're interested in. To practice safe social distancing, you can get a contactless test-drive and final delivery right to your door!
Toyota is also offering a Customer Support Program Special Offer during these difficult times. Through May 4, 2020, customers purchasing a new or Certified Pre-Owned Toyota vehicle may be eligible to defer their first payment for up to 90 days from the contract date.*
What Are the Toyota of Santa Barbara Sanitation Measures?
Additionally, here at our Greater LA Toyota dealer, there's nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our clients and employees. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we are taking steps to protect our community, including:
• Increasing the number of times our dealership is cleaned daily.
• Sanitizing high-touch areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, desks and phones.
• Ensuring that all our employees are washing their hands frequently and using hand sanitizer in between washings.
• Instructing any employee who does not feel well or is experiencing symptoms to stay home from work, and encouraging clients who do not feel well to reschedule their appointments or speak with us remotely.
• Postponing any business-related travel, including meetings and vendor visits.